Sunday, November 11, 2007

Play time with Lillian

This is my friend Lillian who is a year and 3 months old. She and her mom Selvi visited us today.

We missed each other's company as we didn't see each other lately. She lives down the street. You need to get down the stairs to get to her house coming from our place. I know exactly where she lives, everytime we pass the street I always point it to my mom and say "that's Lillian's house".

So now I want to play with her or first I say..."hello Lillian"!

...and oops...I want to lean on you...

...or hug you...!

...I want to touch your hair...

...and touch your chubby cutie cheeks...!

2 comments:

sashwee said...

menchie, these are such lovely pix of them. Thank you for sharing them.
Love
S and L

Menchie, Maarten, Enna-Marie & Ethan said...

yeah, i will still send u a copy of these photos. it's nice to see u & L today, i think she and EM are really bonding well. hope to c u both often (also at mother goose & study class). thanks for sharing your unsweetened cake, we liked it!