Here are our group photos:
Tuesday, October 09, 2007
Menchie as mother goose
I had the bounty of being the goose in our singing class today with our babies. I have introduced few songs from the ones that we already know. It's funny that yesterday, I was singing all these songs just to be familiar with the order, even at shower and sleeping time (yep I can sing to myself without opening my mouth, you guys do that too isn't?). It's quite a lot of songs actually, but most of them are short. To help and guide me with my presentation, I wrote the title of each song on a piece of paper in case I forget. It indeed helped me. Enna-Marie was cooperative in the beginning and somehow in the middle part, but towards the end she decided to get up and tried on some of her aunties shoes at the hallway.
Here are our group photos:
these are the lovely moms and their babies in our community
this time with me
Here are our group photos:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
good job Menchi! I would have loved to be present for your group! :) are you all taking turns now or are you doing it from now on? it's so great to see the photos with all the faces that i love and miss. much love
amelia
hi thanks! It is still Selvi but she stopped for awhile due to Lillian's napping in the morning, although she still comes whenever Lillian is up. Kami did it couple of times just to practice as well. But these days I think I will do it as a substitute for Selvi. I learned a lot from you and Katharine. Selvi and Kami also incorporated few other songs, and I introduced couple of songs too just to have a variety. It is really nice and am enjoying it!
Dear Menchie,
You are such a lovely goose! You have such an uplifting spirit when you do the songs. I loved it.
xox,
s.
Post a Comment