Twenty-five things I love about Menchie:
I love that you are trying to get your Israeli drivers license
I love that you take care of your family in the Philippines
I love that you have such wonderful parents who are so active in the Faith
I love how you encourage Enna-Marie’s creative and artistic abilities
I love the way you dress
I love your new veggie dish and your cooking in general
I love that you’ve become such a competent driver
I love watching movies with you, even if I sometimes fall asleep
I love that you are happy to watch horror movies without me
I love that you don’t complain when I play my football games
I love that you occasionally throw in some Dutch words into your sentences
I love that you are patiently carrying Enna-Marie’s little brother around
I love that you enjoy motherhood so much
I love that you arrange for meals for new parents here at the World Centre
I love that you know where to go to buy cheap but good things, such as clothes for Enna-Marie
I love that you encourage my baking activities
I love that you love my favourite Dutch dishes
I love having lunch with you in the lunchroom every day
I love how you teach Enna-Marie songs and prayers
I love that you get along well with my family
I love that you have Baha’u’llah’s love in your heart
I love the way you dance and wish I could do the same
I love that you are an orderly person
I love it when you unexpectedly give me a hug and a kiss
I love that you decided seven years ago to spend the rest of your life with me!
Twenty-five things I love about Maarten:
I love that you are friendly…you say hello to most people you meet
I love that you are generous
I love that you are helpful…when I ask you to cook dinner, make breakfast or clean dishes
I love that you are hands on to Enna-Marie from age 0 up until now (evening routine: bathing, changing clothes, brushing, reading)
I love it when you give massages
I love when you play or dances with Enna-Marie, having a daddy-daughter play
I love when you play guitar and sings some songs
I love when you are actively involved in a committee or organizing a big event
I love when you make surprises either on my birthday or our anniversary
I love when you cook my favorite dish
I love when you make a new dish
I love when you talk Dutch to Enna-Marie, I love to hear it!
I love when I asked you to do something and you didn’t forget!
I love your simplicity, you have a simple taste in general
I love your sensitivity
I love your compassion
I love when you share something that you learned from a talk/gathering you just attended
I love and admire your driving skill
I love your hospitality that you show to our guests at home
I love when you fix something at home (broken chair, toy, light bulb, etc.)
I love that you love baking & gardening
I love that you care for your mom and brother
I love that you care for your family
I love that you love your work
I love your devotion of service.
2 comments:
i love this post, thanks for sharing!
that is so good!! and a nice idea too ...
i love that you shared it :)
Post a Comment