Our Enna-Marie is so fond of dancing, and just today she received a beautiful dress from Mauritius from her dear auntie Vanysha that makes her dancing look even more graceful... Even more graceful than when daddy dances! ;)
Thank you auntie Vanysha, this dance is for you and also for Oma Ineke who is celebrating her birthday today!
2 comments:
wow, from Mauritius.
That's great. am watching the video now.
she needs to learn sega now...
kisses from Mauritius
"Hellooo, this is auntie Vanysha calling and saying, "I'm saving all my love for you too, Enna!"". I adore you, my princess! She's sooooo graceful, Maarten and Menchie! My mom is asking where Enna-Marie has learned how to dance so beautifully. The epitome of grace, class and elegance. :) It's interesting how she kneels down on the floor, we have similar sega dance moves in that position too. :) So we'll storm up a sega when I meet you, Enna! Delighted that you like the sega dress. Much love to you three!
Post a Comment