Saturday, May 31, 2008

Farewell for Philip, Harly, and Farzana, Neil & Ariana

Yesterday we said goodbye to Philip, Harly, and Farzana, Neil & Ariana, as they have concluded their services at the Bahá'í World Centre. Philip and Harly return to the Philippines, and Farzana, Neil and Ariana will set up home in Pune, State of Maharashtra, India. Here are some pictures of the gathering, and also a short video of Alex Burias entertaining us with some good old Karaoke :)

Sharing some last words of wisdom with the friends...

What's a dinner without food?

Rhea and Willi...

Together with Necati, who is also known as Dr. Kaffa...

Mrs. Ramirez and the Laroya's...

Alex warming up his vocal chords...

Beautiful Elfida, who makes me miss Enna-Marie even more every time I see her ;)

Alex is right there waiting for you...

Elfida...

1 comment:

Menchie, Maarten, Enna-Marie & Ethan said...

Nice photos dear. I'm here at the internet place checking the blog. while EM is napping, she will be up in an hour I think. Elfida looks so big & I miss her...her parents, of course you, & other friends (also missing the nice weather in Haifa coz it's hot here). pls. give my love to the songgadans. love, menchienna