Tuesday, September 18, 2007
Happy Birthday uncle Arnold!
This month was the birthdays of auntie Canan and uncle Arnold (I pronounced his name "uncle atot"). Despite their busy schedules, auntie and uncle surprise each other e--very single year organizing a birthday dinner. This evening we joined the celebration of uncle Arnold's birthday at a dinner at uncle Shahram's place. As always, we enjoyed the food and company of the friends. My parents said though that I was a bit difficult at the later part of the evening because I was stubborn and unstoppable in playing and moving around the house.
singing "happy birthday" to uncle Arnold and uncle Navid (it was also his birthday a day before)
birthday cake
this is a sweet picture that says..."I love my baby girl!"...
Laroya family
uncle Arnold with the host and chefs of the night!
auntie Canan and baby Elfida
it's me making my muscles stronger
and again me...I just love going to any bedroom closing and opening doors...
the friends who came to greet uncle...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Dear Maarten and Menchie,
So many beautiful families in Haifa, and thanks to your blog we keep up-to-date on many...love and best wishes to you and sweet Enna-Marie!
love,
Christina, Jafred and Fazal
Post a Comment