Friendster
Many people these days join a social networking website to catch up and stay in touch with old friends. I also recently joined such a site, and I have found it to be a great and easy way to find many old friends with whom I have not been in contact for a long time, for example, from my college and highschool years. Facebook, MySpace, Flickr and Friendster are but of a few of the more well-known social networking sites worldwide. The site that I've joined is Friendster, mainly because it is very popular at home in the Philippines. Most of my family members have joined this site as well. In fact, according to Wikipedia, some 5.7 million Filipinos are registered users (on a total population of some 88 million).
If you like, you can check out my profile by clicking here, or you can find a permanent link in the section "Our Links..." -> "Menchie's Friendster --new" on the sidebar to the right. Enjoy :)!

1 comment:
Tja, zo wordt Feyenoord natuurlijk nooit kampioen...
Post a Comment