Thursday, May 10, 2007

Visit to Tando play center...

Tando is a baby/child play center located in Veradiya area here in Haifa. I brought Enna-Marie here yesterday for the first time and quite impressed with the place, complete with all sorts of toys arranged in different sections. Enna-Marie enjoyed playing for an hour and was happy to see Layla and Ruben who happened to be there with Layla's mom Katharine. Although she was shy at first exploring the play area and was satisfied holding a toy cellphone with her, she went ahead checking other toys as well afterwards. I took lots of pictures...so enjoy!

lower area...







Hello papa, are you there??

what shall I cook??

so much concentration...

my little baby...it's feeding time now!

wow, these are soo cute!

children...be quiet mommy is talking on the phone!!!

with Layla

upper area...

hope papa will call me back...

This is interesting!

I am falling....

one, two, three...yay, I made it up here!

No comments: