Sunday, March 11, 2007
Visit at the Park's Playground...
Yesterday morning, we went up to the park's playground in the Merkas, just few minutes walk from our house. It is a nice place, looks like it is well-maintained by the owner. Mommy and Enna-Marie would usually come to this area, but without daddy. So this is the first time to come together as family. As you can see from the photos below, Enna-Marie really enjoyed her time walking, climbing, and playing. Although she is not the best climber yet, but slowly she is learning this skill. She was so observant with the bigger children moving and climbing so fast. Anyway, the carousel horse riding is her favourite, we paid NIS7, and she was even wanting to take another turn, but quickly mom and dad diverted her attention to the playground. Wow, what a treat to our growing daughter...enjoy the photos!
E-M: "I love this horse ride so much!"
E-M: "Mama pleaaase I want one more..."
Walking up the stairs to the slide
Mom: "Ready..Get..Set..Go...!"
E-M: "Wow, I am learning to count this huge 'abacus' balls"
Peek-a-boo pose...!
E-M: "My daddy is so tall eh!*"
E-M: "I'm oh so enjoying my time here! So many people..."
E-M: "...and so many climbing to do. Daddy, we're up here...!"
On our way home...this is a nice, quiet neighborhood.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey Maarten! Wow! It's awesome to see your family! I ended up here through friends' links of other friends' blogs. It's so awesome to see you and your family! I had heard you were in Haifa again. And you are friends with Jalal and his family! How awesome. I knew him from univerysity.
Soo-Jin (We have a blog on our website too - http://web.mac.com/jwieties/iWeb/Site/Welcome.html)
Post a Comment