Below is a picture mommy took of me sleeping early morning of my sixth day alone in my crib.
Sunday, March 04, 2007
Update on My Sleeping...
For the past seven days I've slept by myself in my own room for the very first time!! At first I was missing daddy and mommy very much at night but now I'm getting used to it. Last night was the first time I slept through the night they said. Every night before I fall asleep I still have to cry a bit, but I think I'm beginning to figure out how to do it without mommy's help (nightfeeding)! The first night I cried for almost 35 minutes, but last night I was asleep after only 3 minutes! It is difficult for mommy and daddy hearing me cry, but they said it is for my own good. Next weekend they will put up a wall border so that my room becomes even nicer than it already is!
Below is a picture mommy took of me sleeping early morning of my sixth day alone in my crib.
Below is a picture mommy took of me sleeping early morning of my sixth day alone in my crib.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh, wat fijn, eindelijk in het grooooooote bed en wat een ruimte !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Slaap lekker en tot gauw !!
Enna-Marie is soooo cute, wish we could meet her in person, may be in future God willing. Mommy and Daddy are doing great job!
Great update, thanks!!!
I am expecting some pictures of De Graafschap championship soon...
By the way, Marjam Reyhani got married on March 21st. She is going on pilgrimage with her husband tomorrow.
Greetings,
Ramin
Post a Comment