Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Visiting Shiori and Auntie Amelia

Today we paid a visit to Shiori and auntie Amelia. It has been awhile since my mom and auntie Amelia got together, so it was nice to meet and be with them, Shiori and myself were also happy to see each other. Although we did not really play together for that one hour period, we knew each other's presence. Shiori most of the time was sitting beside my mommy and just listening to the conversation, while I played with some toys, moving and checking out the nice cozy house of uncle Shingo and auntie Amelia. The nice thing is that Shiori has learned to say my name "E-n-n-a", soo cute and she has been saying this over and over again. Later when I'm much bigger, hopefully I can say her name too. After the visit, we all went for lunch together and joined our dear daddies.

Here are couple of our pictures. I was a bit bored posing but Shiori was just cool sitting beside me.




No comments: