Thursday, February 15, 2007

Visit at the Mercaz Zoo

My mom and I together with auntie Nancy Wong and a beautiful girl named Imani went to the zoo in Mercaz last Tuesday afternoon. My mom has been thinking of bringing me to the zoo but was just waiting for the right time, until one lunch time auntie Nancy asked her if we would like to join her. So there we went... We have seen lots of animals such as parrots, flamingos, geese, and also turtles, lions, monkeys, camel, snakes, tiger, leopard, bears, wolves, jackal, peacocks, etc. It's amazing: a zoo right in the middle of the city of Haifa.

Here are some photos. Please note that Imani who came with her mom for pilgrimage is also a Filipino, auntie Nancy mentioned that she's a quarter Filipino.


























1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Enna-Marie,

I hope you had a good time at the zoo in Haifa with me and Nancy and your mom seeing all the animals. If you ever come to Chicago I will be glad to see you and show you around Chicago with my mom and your mom.

I hope I see you soon in Israel or in Chicago.

Love,
Imani