Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Special day...

Today is our Four-year Wedding Anniversary! We celebrated this special day by having a nice cozy dinner for three in "1872" restaurant located on Ben Gurion avenue with our dear Enna-Marie. This restaurant is in one of the renovated buildings that the German Templers used to occupy towards the end of the 19th century when they came to Haifa in anticipation of the return of Christ. It is surprising how time flies, I remember we just got married and now we are starting our 5th year! Yep I know it is still a loooong way to go, but I would say that I'm happy and contented having spent the last 4 years with my dear husband. Happy Anniversary Sweets!

Here are some photos...


Enna-Marie scared to walk on the glass floor

She brought one of her favorite books about grandma and grandpa cats

Eating and reading with papa

After dinner, Enna-Marie and papa played on the glass floor

Our yummy dessert, hot chocolate cake with ice cream, note the ice cream they gave for Enna-Marie

Mama and baby Enna enjoying the dessert

No comments: