We safely arrived in Bangkok...
We are here now in Bangkok airport, the trip went well from Tel-Aviv. Our baby Enna-Marie managed the long trip, she slept well in a cot and from time to time in mommy's arms. Now she is fully awake hopefully she will sleep longer later and us too that we can rest in the hotel. We are waiting for three hours here then we are off to Siem Reap where we will stay for 4 nights.
3 comments:
Happy Birthday my li'l angel! :D
Joyeux Anniversaire!
Hartelijk gefeliciteerd! Maligayang Bati Sa Iyong Kaarawan!
[I am sure everybody will be singing this to you. ;)]
A BIG BEAR HUG for EM&M&M, tante Vanysha
I forgot to add the date! :P
I wish you all a great time with your family and friends - all's fine here. :)
Much love,
Vanysha
Haifa, 17 Dec 2006
Dear Menchie & Maarten & Enna-Marie!!!!
Happy B-day Enna-Marie!!!!!!! Today you are 1 year old....
I have to remember you today and checked out your blogspot today... Wow, saw Enna-Marie climbing the stairs and a picture of her walking already?? WOW!!!
And you are in Philippines right now!!!
Enjoy everything and my best wishes for Enna-Marie and you guys too. Happy vacation!!!
We are doing quite okay; Viggo is 10 months tomorrow... how time flies. Sorry we haven't got a website yet to invite you too. I'll send some pictures of him soon but i guess you can't read your bwc.email there anyway.
much love from Andrea, Patrick & Viggo
Post a Comment