My Favorite Auntie...
My Favorite Auntie is...Auntie Vanysha. She is from the beautiful island of Mauritius. She came to the World Centre when I was still inside mommy's tummy and is mommy's replacement at work. Auntie Vanysha is the sweetest, she always sees me at lunch, talks to me and sings this French song with actions which I'm doing as well. She plays all the time with me and checks on me if I'm a good girl. She told my mommy and daddy that she will miss me a loooot when we go for six weeks to the Philippines! Of course I will miss her too. Don't worry Auntie I will give you lots of kisses and hugs before we leave...and that's a promise!
Here is a picture of Auntie and me one lunch time, see how pretty she is!
ps: I'm holding here my favorite fruit.
1 comment:
My angelic-cutie-dollie-princess Enna-Marie, I love you so much!!! You are the sweetest baby ever! Thank you Menchie and Maarten for posting this heartwarming comment which exudes so much praise and love for me!
Post a Comment