Saturday, October 07, 2006

Daddy is away...

My daddy is currently in Malaysia for another business trip, he left early morning on Thursday. I didn't know at all that he already left as I was deeply sleeping. Whenever mommy ask me in Tagalog "saan si daddy Maarten" (where is daddy Maarten)?, I always look at the door to see if he has arrived from work. Now I'm spending all time with mommy, feeding, putting me to sleep, playing, reading, cooking, etc. She has to do all of these even dinner feeding and bathing which daddy usually does these. Poor mom with all the work, but as a consolation I give her a kiss whenever she asks for it, yeah I already know how to kiss! My daddy taught me, he was very persevere, although Uncle Shingo introduced this first to me.

Since daddy left, mommy and I hang out with Auntie Minoo who has a baby inside her tummy, and also we have gone to the mall for a lunch visit. Tonight, some Filipino friends will come to our house to watch movie and have dinner with us. So we are doing well...no worries...this is also not the first time he is away (although for mommy she is missing him so much at this time). Oh by the way, my daddy arrives on Tuesday...just a short trip! Daddy take care and we miss you lots!

2 comments:

sweec said...

Hey Menchie, I'm sure Maarten is suffering from the heat and the haze situation in this region ;) Hope you and enna-marie are doing well.

Anonymous said...

Mench, so Maarten will be backed just in time for your birthday. Advanced happy birthday dear sister! - Greetings from Novaliches and Kidaps. Luv yah!!!