Sunday, December 11, 2005

Menchie's Last Day at Work & Visit of Mommy Ping...

Four December was my last day at work. Maarten and I brought a delicious cake for our friends and we had tea-coffee-cake break in the afternoon. It was kind of a mixed feeling I had...sad since I won't be coming to work for awhile, won't see our friends/officemates everyday, of course won't see Maarten all day anymore :-( But very happy that I will be joining the "Department of Motherhood" here at the World Centre. I look forward to spending a lot of time at home with our baby girl, and with the other mothers who have recently given birth.











The next day, 5 December, my mom Ping arrived from the Philippines to visit and be with us in time for our baby's birth. She will stay for 7 weeks (yeheey!). Here are few photos of her...

(mom at the Seat)
(mom with Franco, Rhea, Marcelina and myself in Bahji)
(mom and Menchie). We are having a wonderful time together, it is nice to catch up, and also for Maarten to spend some more time with mom.

She brought lots of delicacies from the Philippines, and so we've been eating very well for the last couple of days :)!

No comments: